Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Webinar - The Neurobiology of Somatic Coaching (free for members)
Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 12:00 PM until 1:00 PM
Webinar - The Neurobiology of Somatic Coaching
Description - Embody Your Social and Emotional Intelligence. This program is designed to help coaches at all levels learn both the science and the art of using an embodied approach to coaching.
Date & Time: Aug 28, 2018 12:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Webinar ID - 521-840-689
Registration cancellations will be accepted until August 27, 2018 at 11:59 PM
In recent years there’s been an explosion of research about the brain and body. But our knowledge of this vast field – not to mention our ability to put it to use – is scant at best.
Discover how & why body, brain, and behavior are inextricably linked:
• Learn practical tools to cultivate qualities of social and emotional intelligence such as courage, composure, resilience, compassion, and clear communication
• Develop your coaching presence & help clients grow their leadership presence
• Discover straightforward, science-based principles and practices that reliably build social and emotional intelligence.
Core Competencies addressed:
• Coaching Presence – participants will learn how to embody a more powerful coaching presence.
• Creating Awareness – participants will learn how to ask powerful questions about embodied experience to elicit new insights from clients.
• Designing Actions – we will discuss how to enlist clients in co-creating transformative embodied practices.