Thom is a seasoned executive coach and leadership and organizational psychology professional. Prior to focusing his career on Team and Executive Coaching by opening Molto Crescendo, Thom spent close to 25 years in various leadership and executive roles in diverse companies. Thom is passionate about coaching and leadership development and has a strong passion to help organizations who are both ready and hungry for significant leadership, team and cultural change. Thom has grown his team from two, when he opened Molto Crescendo, to over 42 coaches and consultants across the United States.
Diverse Business Experience
In addition to his experience as executive coach and leadership consultant, Thom has held influential positions within organizations such as Medtronic, John Alden life Insurance, Assurant, Cleveland Clinic, and Baptist Health of South Florida. In these companies Thom provided significant contribution to the areas of human resources, leadership & organization development, and operations. Thom’s clients recognize his ability to pull from his education and diverse expertise to impact the experience and outcomes of his clients. He leads with passion, humor and the ability to tell a hard truth to his clients when the situations present themselves - all while making the client feel safe and supported.
- C-Suite Executive Leadership
- High Potential Development
- Accelerating New Role Transitions
- Executive Successor Readiness
- Team Coaching
- People & Strategy Alignment
Representation of Clients and Previous Experience
Amgen, Assurant Solutions, Astellas US, Avmed, Baptist Health of South Florida, Carnival Cruise Lines, Cleveland Clinic Florida, DHL, GE, Gastro Health, InnovaCare Health, MEDNAX, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Medialon, Nicklaus Children’s Health System, Royal Caribbean LTD., Ryder System Inc., Stryker, Tiffany and Company, World Fuel Services and more.
Education and Certifications
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Post graduate degree in Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Nova Southeastern University, MBA, Business Administration
- Barry University, BS, Healthcare Business Administration
- Certified in coaching, leadership development, personal branding, strategic workforce planning
- Certified or licensed in the use of over 25 team, leadership and individual behavioral assessments
Thom's Core Services
- Executive/Team/Leadership Coaching
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Facilitated Workshops (Centered around behavioral awareness)
- Behavioral Assessment Administration and Debrief
- Internal Family Systems
Feel free to contact Thom for a discovery session to determine how he can partner with you to create the changes you've been hoping and waiting for.