How to submit an Event Listing
To list an event, email the following information to email@example.com.
Event Lister Information:
• Contact Name
• Contact Email
• Contact Phone Number
• ICF Chapter Member Status [Yes or No]
• Individual or Organization Name putting on the event
• Profile of Individual or Organization [coach, HR organization, service provider, other]
Event Information for Listing:
• Event Name
• Format: live, virtual, other
• Event Date
• Event Price
• Type of offering: single event, series, coach training, etc.
• 3- line description of opportunity, objectives
• Weblink to the event registration page
• Logo. Logo format should be 468×60 pixels, 300 dpi, jpg or gif, animated gif format not exceeding 50kb.
• Number of months to list an event
• Start date for listing
• Member discount/coupon (if applicable)
As a pilot project, and in line with our efforts to continually monitor and improve performance, we ask those listing events to provide us with post-listing feedback on their experience – the number of people who checked out the event or ultimately registered as a result of the Community Calendar listing.
The Programming and Communication committees will verify the content, and once approved, you’ll receive the invoice for payment.
To be part of a specific month newsletter, the submission must be sent no later than the 15th of the month before.
How the event will be listed
1 – Events Calendar – the event will be listed as sponsored.
2 – Instagram and Facebook – 2 posts in each media, before the date of the event.
3 – Newsletter – 1 time – Sponsor area
Ad submission guidelines
Content: It can only include information related to a specific event.
Name of file: Files should be named including the name and date of the event (eventname_May_7_2021)
Size of image (max): 1080 x 1080 pixels
Format: JPG, TIFF, PNG
Recommendation: Please avoid face close-ups when sending photos
If you have any questions, send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.